it’s been awhile since i last updated.
2015 went by really, really quickly. probably one of the fastest years i’ve experienced perhaps due to the flurry of events month after month.
i am sure 2016 will also bring about many change in my life, more adult things i suppose.
ministry stuff has also been busy in church. and also with a new pastor-in-charge, there are more exciting things ahead for us.
some key highlights in 2015
- visited Bangkok with churchies, Malaysia for church camp, Malaysia for YMLC and Australia for family trip.
- completed a project at work
- had interns under me
- had small breakthroughs at block outreach
- celebrated 7 years of being together with Aaron
- began marriage prep course
in 2016, i hope to
- blog more here. i do update everyday at dayre.me/cheeziepeazie
- exercise more regularly, attempt a full marathon in Dec2016
- explore new passions
- pick up the guitar again
- read God’s word more intentionally
- get engaged (?) – not really for me to decide lol.
- go hiking overseas
- save more money!