Updates on my New Year’s Resolutions.
- blog more here. i do update everyday at dayre.me/cheeziepeazie – 2 posts in 2 months, not a bad start eh?
- exercise more regularly, attempt a full marathon in Dec 2016 – been working out an avg of 2 times a week, imma keep at it, and try to make it 3 times a week. gotta clock more distances too coupled with strength training.
- explore new passions – none at the moment, still finding the right time for the right thing.
- pick up the guitar again – not at the moment, perhaps during the second half of the year.
- read God’s word more intentionally – was good in Jan. but totally crap in Feb. will work at in in March! go me!
- get engaged (?) – not really for me to decide lol. – NOPE. HAHAHAHA.
- go hiking overseas – proud to say, we’ve gotten tickets booked! im super excited! time to train more i guess? (:
- save more money – slowly but surely, circumstances make it a little bit challenging, but every bit counts.
Other things that I would like to work on
- bring my dogs to the dog park more often. i brought them twice this month. and im thankful for the other dog owners who came to chat with me after seeing that i had put muzzle’s on my dogs. they were fellow mongrel owners too. im thankful for their understanding and advice. it wouldnt get that from small dog owners. it has been challenging to bring them to the dog park and i havent done so in months. i hope to go more often. it was nice seeing the boys socialise with other dogs at the park yesterday albeit with the muzzle on. i guess that’s just to prevent any accidents from happening.
- read more. im not much of a reader. just cant seem to sit down and digest words on a page. but just today, i finished reading a book, The Kid Who Climbed Everest by Bear Grylls. i hope to pick up reading and paymore visits the library. but stop the habit of returning books late and having to pay a fine! lol.
will update with pictures the next time round. stay around!